Bienvenidos

... no siempre acertaré, pero lo intentaré. No busco ser exhaustiva, sólo añadir una opinión a las muchas que se crean entorno a las cosas que pasan. Algunas de ellas provocan mi comentario al igual que a muchos de vosotros y sobre ello pretendo un toque de atención.







viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

* Pink Floyd - One of my Turns



Its almost the end of Pink Floyd weekend… so as a final statement, I’d like to add these lyrics from Pink Floyd’s album The Wall. The song starts off soft and simple, talking about how love is fickle and changing. Then it goes into a violent rage with an outburst of emotion.

One of my Turns – Pink Floyd, The Wall Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left You’ll find my favorite axe Don’t look so frightened This is just a passing phase One of my bad days Would you like to watch T.V. Or get between the sheets Or contemplate the silent freeway Would you like something to eat Would you like to learn to fly Would you like to see me try Would you like to call the cops Do you think it’s time I stopped Why are you running away? ... cinc publicacions més endavant trobaràs el videu d´aquesta cançó.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario